This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, September 27, 2007

467. normal (good)

[Edit] 10.14PM
Thought of a song all of a sudden..Cause I was reminded of this verse: "This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him."- 1 John 5:14-15.

The song goes like this:

I Love You, Jesus
Deep Down in my heart!
I Love You, Jesus
Deep Down in my heart!

Talk about deep, deep, down, down,
Deep down in my heart!
Talk about deep, deep, down, down,
Deep down in my heart!

OH YEA! :D Thank You God :))
[/Edit]

Okay you might be wondering what on earth I'm doing here. At this posting page. The examinations start tomorrow (!!) lol actually quite a lot of people are online too..at least more than the number I expected. Hahah

Hmm took a nap just now..I seem to be able to fall into deep sleep easier now..and that's like..I don't know.. I just feel tired constantly nowadays. Is something wrong with me? O.O Its only 9.26PM currently and I feel like doing QT now and going to bed. Oh noooo.

Okay 9.30 now..9.31..OH I KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT! Hahah found out my blood type today woohooooo. Finally, after 14+ years. Lol its A+!! I think its the same as my dad's..hmmm. Oh and thank you Qiao Ni for telling me! I must return 9 dollars to her and write my blood type on the piece of paper that's in MsC's locker tomorrow. Yup.

I think that's all..Had free periods for Math as usual - Mr T.T went for reservice. Yup okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeee :)

2 comments:

Daisy said...

hey! remember me? :D probably not lol.

anyway, just passed by, and I have to say I love that song too.

God bless your exams, dear! I'm feeling the pressure myself. Take care!

Sandra said...

Of course I remember you! Lol. Yupppp very simple but meaningful song :D Thank you for the well wishes and the comment :D (Long time since someone actually commented instead of tagging..hahah, thanks again! :)