This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

466. normal (a bit better than good)

Hahah! Yayyyyyy I feel rather high actually. Today was quite an adventure. After school actually..hahahh so what I thought would be a simple affair became somewhat like a quest. Loool.

Okay so Qiao Ni and I went to a "foreign" clinic today without our parents! And its a private clinic okay. And why must polyclinics close at 4+? It infuriates me just to think of it. And we had to go from Yishun to Marsiling like for nothing because both the polyclinics there were already closed when we reached there..Rahhhhh. And they say only some private clinics allow blood tests e.g: to find out your blood type. Okay if the one at the MRT allow blood tests..oh mesh I'd be angry at myself for not finding out. If not I could have cut down on transport costs and time.

So anyway just as we were about to go back to the MRT station, she spotted a clinic! And we literally ran there, our last hope! Lol. And guess what? Thank God thank God He is so awesome that said they allow blood tests! Lol I wanted to jump for joy there but..must think of image. Lolol..yea so they told us the cost is 33 bucks and QN wanted to lend me money to go first..Cause she said she could go to the polyclinic with Clara tomorrow..so I agreed. Hahaha.

I was rather petrified actually. So I prayed before the doctor poked the needle in..for strength to endure the pain..cause I heard it will be especially painful if the needle is poked at the arm? Yea..then I turned away..and the doctor counted for 5 seconds and yay the terror is over!! LOL I literally heaved a sigh of relief..and no it wasnt as painful as I thought it would be..mesh the people told me lies..lol.

And surprise surprise. The nurse (or rather the receptionist -.- lol) actually said the fee was 18bucks! I thought like wow what a good doctor he waived the fee so I told QN to do it too..since she had enough money and she was already there..But guess what like 5 minutes later the nurse asked me for another 12 bucks -.- What a muddle-headed nurse. Lol I think she's new. And so QN lent me the money, thanks! But thinking about it now..she shouldn't have. Cause in the end she left 8 bucks and they told her she can pay the rest tomorrow when she collects the results..-.- SHACKS you know right if I didnt pay the full sum I could top up my card and used that method to get in the train. Made me feel so guilty. Oh well a lesson learnt.

Lol and QN messaged Carine when the doctor was drawing blood from her..! Hahaha she was scared at first la but then everything turned out fine. :)) Thank God I'm safe and sound and home now. And dinner's waiting for me..hahah okay so God bless, take care & byeeeeeee :)

No comments: