This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

449. normal (good)

Hmmmm. So I went to Sheryl's house with JY to study..Was supposed to meet her at the MRT at 11.30AM..but!! due to unforeseen circumstances I could only rush to meet her at Woodlands at 12.00PM..So..what happened?

My phone clock went..totally bonkers. At 11.15, it showed the time as 9+..soooooo my alarm didn't ring..And guess what time I woke up at..11.15!! Mesh I seriously have to change my phone already. Anyone sponsoring? Looool.

So yea..A MILLION APOLOGIES TO JY SO THE LONG WAIT! =X

Okayyyyy we did study there. Did half of the SS notes..finishing the rest tomorrow ^^ Thanks to Sheryl for allowing crazy people into your home. HAHA! Had fun..and food..lol.

Photos:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Took this in the bus. Beautiful sky :D

Webcamming with JY now..again! Ahahah webcams are fun! OH YEA WE'RE VIDEO-CALLING EACH OTHER ACTUALLY! WOOOOHOOOO.

Sheesh I don't know what I'm typing actually. I think I'll have to edit this post tomorrow, got to go now..so God bless, take care & byeeeeeeee! :)

No comments: