This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, September 15, 2007

457. normal (good)

Actually I posted something yesterday. More like typed and saved it as a draft cause I didn't really feel like blogging. So okay I know I dont usually blog about my day in details. But I shall be a little more detailed (XD) now so in case I get umm whats that called..amnesia? I can read my blog and remember that this was how I spend my Saturdays. Well, most of them anyway.

Okay soooo I woke up a few times in the night? Or was it in the morning? But I saw that mummy was still asleep and I didn't want to check the clock on my phone cause this blue light will shine on the screen if I press any key so yea I went back to sleep. I think this happened quite a couple of times. Perhaps I was nervous? Nervous because I didn't want to be late for tuition? Like I have the past few times cause of..accidents. Yup accidents.

Okay at 9AM my alarm rang. It was finally, finally the right time to wake up. Throat was kind of dry so I ambled to the kitchen to make honey water to soothe it. Didnt want to risk losing my voice again. And I know why its like this..I ate Pringles when my throat was already not in a very good state. Ya good game Sandra. Lol..and even as I'm typing this now my throat still feels a little parched.

And so..the usual regime..brush teeth..wash face..and then it was the time to choose my clothes. I have always been reluctant to choose my clothes cause its troublesome..Like you wont want to wear something you just wore last week right..And I'm very picky..On days which I'm not..you can judge from what I'm wearing..hahah..

Okay then I turned on the TV cause there was extra time..I usually leave the house around 1010 yea..And I watched Doreamon! Haha..rather entertaining la. The show producers sure are creative. After that I watched a bit of another show and off I went for tuition. And the sky was pouring! And then I thought it would be better to bring my jacket cause the tuition centre which is air-conditioned will be even colder with such a weather..yea

AND THEN GUESS WHAT I was at the control station already and I realised I didn't bring my water bottle! Mesh..I was having a sore throat and I get dehydrated easily so..alamakkkkkk. Had to depend on my saliva for liquid..sounds gross la but lol what to do..

So when I was nearing the tuition centre I saw this couple in front of me..and they were actually walking to the same tuition centre as I was! And then one of them turned and I recongnised them instantly..Lol the guy is Korean and he's quite good-looking la..Ahaha I call them the Saturday tuition couple.

Hmm and he gave me St Nick's 2002 paper to try during tuition. Saw many familiar faces (The Saturday tuition people) Nope they don't know me..its just fun noticing people XD Okay nothing much happened..he told me to bring forward some lessons in preparation for EOY..yea..

Okay and thennnnnn. I went to northpoint for group study. And Sheryl told me she was still at home!! Lol she said she'd be there at 1130 (how diligent..lol) and when she messaged me it was like..12 plus? And she lives far away from Northpoint can. So I was really bored in NP..walked in and out of Macs a few times..in hope for a warm cup of water but all the staff were so busy..I kept walking up and down the aisle of mooncakes..No la I didn't have any intention of buying them..I was that bored.

Decided to go window-shopping alone..found nothing interesting..and Sher said she was reaching..So I went to "book" a place at KFC (a really nice spot :D) Did a bit of amaths..like what else could I do..lol..didn't want to eat alone so waited till Sher came. Was seriously famished. Lolol.

OH NO JY CAME ALREADY..I HAVE TO GO, will continue some other time. Or maybe not..Hahah okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeee :)

P.S: A photo..
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: