This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, September 03, 2007

448. melancholic

[Edit]
Feeling thankful now..to Carine for telling me the gonghan format online..THANKS A LOTTTTT DEARIE :D
[/Edit]

Not exactly sad..but I'd say I'm on the 4.5 mark on the mood meter..

Hmmm okay I have these homework to complete:

  • Chinese: 1应用文 & 1作文
  • Chem Ionic Equations WS
  • SS Chapter 6 notes
  • Amaths Ex 7.3
  • Biology TYS

I keep getting -4.5units2 for the area of triangle ACD! And the answer is supposed to be 4.5 without the minus..what is wrong? SIGGGGGHHHH.

Going for Amaths tuition in the evening later..Dont think I can watch TV then..Yup..okay going off now..

God bless, take care & byeeeeeee! :)

P.S: Webcams are a whole lot of fun :D
P.P.S: Sorry for not blogging last night as I promised..Nothing much to blog about anyway =x Took a nap for 2 hours and woke up feeling weird. LOL.

No comments: