This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

459. a bit groggy

But mostly better. I will attend school no matter what..So many commitments..Have to fufill them..yea actually going to school made my illness worse =X Never mind gonna depend on my honey+lemon water and God's strength..

Oh and you know the new Singtel advertisement? The "we sell everything! we deliver to anywhere! your address? Sing..a..pore?? But this is MUMBAI, INDIA!! YOU KNOW, INDIA?" LOLOLOL. I find it extremely hilarious.

Still coughing and sniffing..alamak..have to memorise mo xie..plus that SS test tomorrow..and current affairs quiz..never mind if I choose to hope in God I can't doubt so here goes: IM GONNA BE OKAY :D

And a big thank you to all well wishers :):)

Sooooo God bless, take care and byeeeeeeeeeee. (:

No comments: