This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, September 09, 2007

453. a bit excited XD

Soooooo the guy I found goodlooking in The Last Breakthrough..tian ya xia yi, Raymond Lam shares the same birthday as me - 8 December! LOL he's a whole 13 years older than me..hahaha cool right XD

Andand someone died the day I was born on O.O An American magazine editor. Then,
in Austria and Malta, its a Public Holiday on my birthday! LOLOL. Not just school holiday, public holiday! HAHAHA AND GUESS WHAT. Its Mother's Day in Panama on the 8th of December! LOOOOOL.

Oh ya found out that there's a festival of lights in France too..called the Fête des Lumières..its held in Lyon to honor the Virgin Mary. And yup you probably guessed it. Its on my birthday too. Lol..so different from Deepavali, Singapore's version of Festival of Lights..hahha.

Okayokay got to go, God bless, take care & byeeeee :)

No comments: