This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, September 06, 2007

450. normal (good)

[Edit]
Q! GET WELL SOOOOOON. I want your voice back..recover soon, dearie! :))
[/Edit]

Ahhh the memories. Found Sharon Au's blog yesterday..Turns out that she's living a really low profile life these days..and found this video today..我看着看着电视。。越来越有意思。。说着我生命故事~ Ahahah okay so I finished my SS notes! YAY OH YAY OH YAY OH YAY =D=D=D=D

Hmmm waiting for people to come online..wanna ask someone about the gong han - yao qing format..the words to use..like um qin ding blah blah..wanna ask about the chem worksheet precipition question too. Something like that..yup..(:

I think I'm watching ANTM later..1030PM. Okay going to switch the channel now. HDB tai tai is not very nice to me =x Umm..On my agenda tomorrow: Tuition homework. JIAYOU SANDRA! And jiayou everybody! :D

God bless, take care & byeeeeee! :)

No comments: