This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, September 07, 2007

451. in dontwanttodohomeworknow mood =x

Thats why I'm here..

And JY..the screenshots you want.. :)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This one is candid. Cause JY wanted a candid one. Hahaha.

Oh shucks. I feel like I'm on the verge of insanity O.O What a random feeling. And I thought a lot last night..yea my just-before-bedtime activity is actually thinking. Its involuntary, really! And I'm not watching ANTM or the TyraBanks show ever again. She's so different in both shows! A huge constrast. Think she has a split personality..I agree with Rie now..Hmmm.

And mummy's not online at Skype :( I wonder where she is. OH YA. Had a dream last night. Quite a nice dream actually. “我们帮你报仇!” Hahha..no la that was said out of cheekiness by someone. And mummy and Shirleen were in that dream! The setting was like at the abseiling place at Taman O.O except that instead of only rocks, there was a waterfall..and there was a pool at the bottom..Like umm you know the baby pool..

(Nice photo right. I like the colourful polka dots..and the white background of the float XD)
Credits: http://www.fotosearch.com/

No there wasn't a dog inside. And the float was yellow. Yea yellow duckie yellow. Yea and people I knew were actually abseiling at a waterfall! Hmmm Q was sitting beside me..and watching. And I was screaming half the time. No I didnt go up. Cause the people would swing..Like a pendulum bob! I was afraid they would drop and hit someone or something..VERY SCARY OKAY! What a dream..

I want macs. But macs is expensive. :( Oh and my phone timing went back to normal miraculously. So no new phone. Hahaha.

Okayokay I have to finish the gonghan and the bao zhang bao dao. So God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

No comments: