This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

465. normal (good)

HAHAH HELLO =)

Okay so right the mocca avertisements are still on going. (Yes I know I didnt even mention anything of it/them in any of my previous posts..hahah) But anyway right..The first one wasn't as good compared to the 2 later ones..It was attracting enough though..As in attract attention la. Lol. Kay I think the second one is most, or rather only decent one out of the 3 (if you get what I mean) so I'm putting it here..Hahaha yea the other two will look "out of place" here..



If you didnt catch what she's saying..here's the transcript:

"(Adjusts vdeo camera) Hi, I'm a single twenty-four year old looking for a special companion to share my beautiful room with. I cook, I clean and I promise to be home by seven P.M everyday. I miss my special companion because I lost mine last week.
SO please, CALL. If you have a white maltese (she pronouced it like 'mountisse') puppy for sale."

If you want a good laugh..watch this Macho Guy Selling House video.

The transcript:
"HI! Im selling my house.
You like it? Its clean and green with three huge rooms.
The bedroom's over there.
The kitchen's over there.
This is my beautiful bathroom. Check out my matching pipes.
Want to see more? Call this number."

Hahaha and someone said "i thought he said "3 Huge Brooms..." Lol funny crap.

Had 3 tests today instead of 2 cause Mr B(no M)W decided to give the 4 of us who were absent last Wednesday the English summary test today..yea like finally. Lol. I think he gave it to us today cause they were supposed to return the papers today and he had a shocking revelation..which probably went like this: "Oh shacks! I've got 4 who didnt take it!" So yup thank God he remembered. And do you know where we took the test? In front of the staircase! Lol and KJ had the I-so-totally-humiliated,-poor-me face. But apart from all the noise the moving classes made it was okay la. :)

Hmmm..Q came during recess! Hahah I think I was missing her but I didnt even realise it. I was pretty reticent before breaktime..And I couldn't figure out why. Hahaha funny. Have been feeling quite free these days..Cause of the absence of homework =X

Okay the 1-week-examination-period timetable:
This Friday: English
Next week:
Monday - Maths paper 1 & SS
Tuesday - Maths paper 2 & Physics
Wednesday - Chinese
Thursday - Chemistry and Biology
Friday - History

Okay jiayouuuuu :D

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeee! :)

No comments: