This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, September 21, 2007

462. I THINK IM BACK TO NORMAL, WOOHOO! :D

Just now (3.54PM) I typed these:
Alamakkkkkkkkk I don't know which module to choose for the AEP..! Okay its down to 2 choices..either singing or hip hop dancing. Like omgosh..hip hop..hip hop! Mesh I dont know why JY wants it..Argh now I dont want both..I dont want anything..Lol
Okay just took a risk..Lol I just hope it will be okay..anyway a lot of people chose it too..people I never thought would..and they probably wouldnt think I'd settle for that in the end..Lol I finished the survey ASAP..before I start regretting..Yea once in a lifetime thing..No time for regrets!
And so far..this week has been rather..turbulent. Is it just me or are the people around me acting a little unusual?

YAYYAYAYAY SO ITS 8.09PM now and I think I'm back to normal! OH YAY OH YAY OH YAY OH YAY OH YAY THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD! :D:D:D:D I MISSED MYSELF! LOLOL. "The only risk in taking an adventure is not taking it at all" so yup, that hip hop thing right, I'm going to enjoy it, every bit of it :D YAY THATS THE SANDRA I KNOW. LOL kay I sound really hyper. And I took my medicine! I didnt break my tablet into half! AH YAY IM A GOOD GIRL. OH MESH all these caps show that I'm really overjoyed and excited. Still sick but I know God will let me recover fully, Amen! :D

Having Physics and Chem tests on Tuesday, jiayou! :D OMGOSH IM ELATED, OVER THE MOON NOW. Pretty satisfied with QingYouKeYuan's ending :D:D And dearies and friends, love you guys! =D

Okay God bless, take care and byeeeeeeeee! :D:D:D

No comments: