This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

455. normal (very good)

HAHAHA the title. Okay I found the 9pm theme song (自己的幸福)on Youtube :D



At first I thought it was Joanne Peh who sang it..turns out that its Di Ya.

Looking for 爱情剧本, the subtheme song of Falling In Love (The 7pm show) by William San..the part of the video's part of the song..please turn up your speaker volume to hear it.. :)



And..礼物 by Di Ya as well..Okay thats all for now. Lol God bless, take care & byeeeeeeee :)

P.S: I think I'm having my english oral tomorrow. All the best, Sandra. I pray I wont hyperventilate, look at Mr White and drop my jaws and not utter any sound. Hello Sandra? Its ORAL. O-R-A-L. You can do it. Just dont talk rubbish. =X

No comments: