This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, September 13, 2007

456. normal (good)

[Edit]
5.08PM
OH NO!! I seriously can't get enough of 爱情剧本..When I'm not listening to it..I look for it again..I think I might listen to it for 24 hours..ON NO. Just ask SH how long I heard a particular song in MRL..Lol..

AHHH AI QING JU BENNNNN!!
[/Edit]

。。于是在风中我们向着轰轰烈烈的远方没有顾及身边的风景。。在前行的路上我们只看着远方摇曳的希望却没有瞧一眼路边的奇花异草。

Isn't that just immensely poignant? Hahaha. Its really true..how meaningful. :)

Okay so anyway just thought of making a list of the movies I've watched so far this year (including those outside of cinemas)


  1. Freedom Writers (3 bucks)
  2. Bruce Almighty
  3. 13 going on 30
  4. Hairspray (forgot how much..)
  5. Ratatouille ($9.50)
  6. Rush hour (1/2?)
  7. A Walk to Remember
  8. Spiderman 3
  9. Mr. Bean's Holiday (forgot how much)

[Edit]22.09.07 - The Lizzie Mcguire Movie! :D[/Edit]

Guess that's all..wow so on average I watch 1 movie per month O.O

Okay I have 3 li jie wen das, the english report and amaths homework to do. Due date: tomorrow. Emaths & Amaths (open-book :D) tests tomorrow. Oh ya! We're having some current affairs quiz next Thursday..which means its clashes with the SS test. I hope we'll all cope well. :)

Anddddddd I found part of the song I was looking for on Imeem! :D Its the 1st track on my playlist..the 2nd one's the theme song of BaoBeiFuNvBing :D

Okay thats all..for now..God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments: