This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, September 23, 2007

464. normal (good)

Why am I online now..causeeeee had stomach ache in the morning..so couldnt go to church =( I want to go to cell later! Yupppp so I'll go off after this doing this quiz.

ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1. Person who tagged you is:
SH

2. Your relationship with him/her is?
Good friends..? Hhaha.

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
Hmmm. Humorous..Likes anime..a bit strange at times..looks innocent (please dont kill me)..alamak I don't know already..okay he can be talkative but can be really quiet too. Kay done. Finally..-.-

4. The most memorable thing he/her had done for you?
EH GRAMMATICAL ERROR! LOL shouldn't it be he/she? Ummm what did he do for me..-.- Uhhh kept something a secret. Hhah.

5. The most memorable words he/ she had said to you?
None? =X

6. If he/she becomes your lover, will you?
Will I what? Impossible la. Hahah.

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
Ermmmmm. I don't want someone to come after me with a chopper sooo skip.

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, will you?
Will I what?? Alamakkkk. No la I dont hate so no enemies :)

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
Refer to answer above -.-

10.The most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is?
Grammatical errorrrrrr. Never mind. Ummmm nothing eh. =X

11. Your overall impression of them are?
Them? Who?

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
Em I don't know? Depends la. But that day shuai ge said my upbeat mood influenced her :D

13. The characters you love of yourself are?
Shouldn't it be character traits? Lol. Hmm..I like it that I love God..Hmm I like it that I'm positive? Lol..

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate of yourself are?
I don't hateeeee. Kay dislike..I dont like it that I cant stand some people. Cause I'm not supposed to "cant stand" anyone.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Be Christ-like. :)

16. Pass this quiz to 10 persons(: [does not include ppl who have alr done it]
(Lol I don't even know if they will see this)
1. Valerie
2. Sheryl
3. WaiPing
4. Samantha
5. JY (I don't know if she did it already though..)
6. JingYi
7. Clara
8. Japhia
9. Crystal? Lol
10. Anyone who wants to do this..Ahahah.

17. Who is no.6 having relationship with? [Jing]
Haahha. She has her sister(s) and her parents :))

18. Is no.9 a male or female? [Crystal]
Female

19. If no.7 and no.10 are together, will it be a good thing? [Clara & anybody]
I dont know -.-

20. How about no.8 and no.5? [Japh and JY]
Hahahh they arent lesbians, sheesh.

21. What is no.2 studying about? [Sheryl]
Crap why does this quiz contain so many grammatical errors. She's studying the same subjects as I am except that she takes geog plus econs and I take history.

22. When was the last time you had chatted with no.3? [WP]
Yesterday. On WLM.

23. What kind of music band does no.8 like? [Japhia]
Music band? I dont know..But I know she loves Only Hope by Mandy Moore.

24. Does no.1 has any siblings? [Valerie]
1 brother I think..hahaha

25. Will you woo no.3? [WP]
Am not a lesbian.

26. Is no.4 single? [Samantha]
Yuppp.

27. What's the surname of no. 5? [JY]
OH THIS IS FUN! AWWWWW~!! =D=D=D

28. What's the hobby of no.4? [Samantha]
Hahahah..think: "sadist..strangling..blood" O.O

29. Do no.5 and no.9 get along well? [JY and Crystal]
I'm not sure they talk to each other..

30. Where is no.2 studying at? [Sheryl]
Sama saya.

31. Talk something casually about no.1 [Rie]
Loves Pete Wentz.

32. Have you ever try developing feelings for no. 8? [Japh]
Alibaba, I'm not a lesbian laaa.

33. Where does no.9 live at? [Crystal]
Near Q

34. What colour does no.4 like? [Samantha]
Obvious, black. Hahha.

35. Are no.5 and no.1 best friends? [JY & Rie]
No..more like good friends? Lol.

36. Does no.7 like no.2? [Clara & Sheryl]
In the platonic sense I guess yes..Lol

37. How do you get to know no.2?
In YF..then we realised we were from Lighthouse! Lol.

38. Does no.1 have any pets? [Rie]
I dont think so..do you?

39. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world? [Clara]
Ewwwww what a sick question. Lol skip.

Kay God bless take care & byeeeeeeee :)

No comments: