This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

458. sick, NOT GOOD AT ALL

People who know me know that I dislike being sick. A lot. Being sick, apart from making me feel seriously uncomfortable, makes me lose my spatial awareness and become moody and ultra-sensitive.

And I'm having an English summary test tomorrow..can I be absent? What about the meeting for the current affairs thing after school..what if I don't have any voice to voice my opinion in that quiz..Not only that..there's the SS test and chinese dictation on Thursday too..On Friday there's something too.

I'm supposed to bring forward some tuition lessons..now how am I going to do that when I'm sick? AHHHHH.

God, please heal me..I know I ate too much potato chips..But they are just so yummy..okay and addictive. I CANT EAT HALF A CAN OF POTATO CHIPS. =(

Brain: You ah..you know youre going to get sick and the exams are around the corner and yet you still took that can of chips and downed half of it..see la..what has happened now? Serve you right..

Sorryyyy. =(

Sheryl asked me to sleep. I think I'm going to wash up before I do that..

Okay God bless..take care & byeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: