This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

454. loved

Yup I feel loved. Lol why? Well..I think spending quality time with anyone makes me feel loved..Hahahah :)

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY SAMAN(THA)! Thanks a lot for the invitation to your house :))

Okay so it was A Walk to Remember. A Walk of tears, faith, joy, hope and love. It touched me..a lot..when the female lead said "Maybe God has bigger plans than I have for myself" Yup its true..so true, sometimes we say it but just don't get it. Thank You for loving me..for the greater plans..which I know..will be for the greater good. :)

And for me, it will be a movie to remember. :)

Hmmmmm sheryl, upload the photos to your blog ASAP okay! THANK YOU! =)

God bless, take care and byeeeeeee! =D

P.S: QingYouKeYuan is starting!!
P.P.S: Two current eyecandy - Raymond Lam and Shane West XD

No comments: