This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, September 20, 2007

461. not really "normal", still sick

Yea so you can say I feel abnormal. As in like 80% normal..but 20% sick? And it means I'm still pretty moody. Sigh. Coughed so much in CF I thought I was going to cough up blood. And thanks to Rie for the water and Q for another packet of tissue. :)

And I realised I've been blogging for 4years plus now..Ahaha..Waiting for grandmummy's porridge..didn't have lunch in school cause I think it was school food that made my sickness worse? I dont know..And after lunch..dern dern dern dern..MEDICINE! I don't like big tablets. Bang.

I'm going to sleep after taking the medicine. Oh and went for the annual dental appointment today..thought the dentist would comment on my baby teeth..But she didnt, yay! Lol.

Thank God Sheryl and WP have been healed..and thank God that He sustained me throughout today..I thought I contracted Dengue..cause this illness have been on for so many days..Oh well maybe..maybe my immune system is not as good as theirs? Hahah..

Okay la I want to recover ASAP so that..I'll stop feeling so moody and not have a blocked nose..And I'll be back to normal..So that I can mug for the EOYs..ya I need healing. Desprately.

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeee.. :)

No comments: