This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, October 08, 2007

468. normal (good!)

[Edit (again)]
SORRRYYYYY I CANT RESIST POSTING THIS.

AHHHHHH MY CURRENT 花痴对象: Raymond Lam!! OMGOSH OMGOSH. YOU KNOW WHAT? KAY I KNOW CAPS LOOK UNSIGHTLY BUT THIS IS LIKE IMPORTANT. KAY I KNOW I'M BEING IRRATIONAL HERE BUT ALL GIRLS WHO HUA CHI ARE LIKE THAT, NO? SOOOOO I FOUND OUT THAT HE IS THE ONE WHO SANG ALL MY FAVOURITE CANTONESE SONGS!! MESH PLEASE DONT INTRODUCE SOME GUY WHO CAN SING CANTO TO ME. LIKE WHAT I TOLD JY, I THINK I'D JUST FAINT. GUYS WHO CAN SING CANTO SONGS ARE SOOOO..AHHHHHH! LOL.
[/Edit (again)]

[Edit]
Added 2 new songs to the playlist..enjoy! :)
[/Edit]

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THE EXAMS ARE OVERRRRRRRRRR. =D Thank God, praise God, to God be the gloryyyyy :D

Reason why I havent blogged for the past 10 days or so was because of the exams. Yup. And now that it has ended (at least for most people) it sure is a cause for celebration!! YAYAY. YAYAY. WOOHOO!!

Soooooo after the exam today, Saman, bea, Q and I intended to go out and WeiTing joined us, since she was free anyway, for "breakfast" at macs..Macs is expensive but oh well. Hahaha. Talked about our kindergarden days..yea that's what I remember, aprt from my hot milo spilling. Lol thank God it didnt spill on anyone.

WeiTing left after that so we went to the library to borrow books. And JY messaged saman to tell her she wanted to join us..XueMei turned up too. So the six of us were talking and laughing in the children's section of the library. Looool.

Following that, we went window-shopping and some tried clothes and the very picky me finally acceded to their request to try one. Lol..they had a hard time choosing clothes for me cause I could always find some fault with the clothes, LOLOL. The people who wanted to leave insisted that I must try something on before they go. LOOOOL so I had no choice right.

Okay then Saman and I were left..she didnt have to depart so early so yup we went to Aries first..saw a scarf that I could use as a bandana! Plus its rainbow-coloured!! The thing is I don't think I've any clothes that can go with it. Sigh so I didnt buy it..maybe sometime later..hahaha. After that we went to Watsons and did really dumb and crazy things. LOL okay shall name one out..Saman smeared blusher on me!! LOLOL. Seriously retarded.

Yup and to those taking the econs paper tomorrow: All the best! :))

Yay shall end here..God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =D

2 comments:

Daisy said...

LOL. :D I found what you wrote about the cantonese singer fun.

And so glad your exams are over! I will put up a celebratory post when mine are too. Take care!

Sandra said...

Hahah, I'll take that as a compliment..thank you! Lol. Yay you should! You too! :))