This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, October 25, 2007

481. jubilant

XD So hyped up..so hyped up..about everything woohoo woohoo. Loads of events to look forward to. JY didnt come today..we missed you! :D Take care of your back! Well..went to the MRL after school today cause there was a librarian's meeting. Seemed like I havent been there in ages..felt (weirdly) but pretty good to be back there..ahaha! I'll miss being a librarian when I graduate! (:

This morning..I saw two familiar faces in the train..a middle-aged father and his preschooler girl. The 1st time I saw them I took notice of them cause the father was specially attentive and loving towards his child. And this morning was no different. However, a few kind souls gave their seats to the pair. I expected the dad to sit down with his daughter but he didn't. Instead, he stood in front of her and looked at her. Her joy of having a place to sit became his joy and there they were, father and daughter smiling away.

I guess he might have been so engrossed in looking at his child that he forgot to sit down..how sweet :) But he probably realised he should be sitting down as well because the next time I saw them, the little girl's head was lying on her dad's arm, sleeping soundly and the dad was holding her tenderly. This reminded me of God's love for us..hahahh :) To see something so wonderful like that happen in the morning really warms your heart and makes you feel great all day long :D

You know..if the above story is rephrased it will look like a Chinese comprehension passage, complete with the author's take and what he/she understood from the whole thing. Haha! Maybe I should convert it into one huh? Then some teacher will chance upon the passage and use it in the exams O.O And I'd love doing that paper..lolol!

Okay that's all..God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments: