This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, October 29, 2007

483. normal (good)

Feeling a bit tired now actually. Realised I fall sick more often (once every month) ever since the August episode. Just published the draft I saved yesterday. (I didnt abandon this blog la, lol) Its very bland cause I wasnt really in the blogging mood. Back to the "being sick" topic. Yea so I'm having a sore throat now..thank God for the progressive healing throughout today (:

I think I'll go take a bath then get some shuteye after this or I will probably not be able to attend school tomorrow (I need prayers!) which is bad cause the O level Chinese paper is just the day after tomorrow so MsC might want to go through some important points or whatsoever. Must get well ASAP!! So that I can enjoy Taiwan to the fullest =D

Wrote a draft for that 1500 (or is it 1200) word Commonwealth essay. The word count is 568 which is farrrrrr from the required number =x But never mind its only a draft..haha!

Guess that's all, going to have dinner now..God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments: