This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

469. normal (good)

[Edit]
This quiz has less than 67 questions. Choose 7 friends to do this quiz!
Here's what you're supposed to do....and DON'T spoil the fun.
PUT HOW LONG IT TOOK YOU TO DO THIS AS THE SUBJECT.

1. Start Time: 12.06pm
2. Name: Sandra Ong Li Hong
3. Nickname(s): Sann, sanderella, sann sann..forgot the rest lol.
4. Astrology sign: I dont believe in these..hahha.
5. Gender: Female
6. Hair color: Black. lol
7. Eye color: Black and dark brown
8. Height: 158 cm (If I'm not wrong)
9. Favorite color: Blueeeeeeee. Followed by white. All pastel colours. All the colours of the rainbow.
1o. Glasses: Yup.
11. Tattoos: Never. Temporary ones are okay.
12. Birthplace: SGH
13. Area code: Hmmmmm do you mean postal code?
14. TRUE friends: Hahah true friends. All my dearies la! Q, JY, HM, Sheryl, Carine..plus Bea and Saman and rie? Hahah.

******HAVE YOU EVER*****
15. Cut your own hair? Nooo. Too afraid I'd mess it up. Lol.
16. Done something in the past regret?: Yes.
17. Have you ever met someone you were not supposed to? Not supposed to? Nothing happens by coincidence so nope. The people I know now and the people I'm supposed to know! :D
18. Skipped school? : I think so..Lol.
19. Bungee jumped? : Haven't yet. I want to try. Although I've got a fear of heights. Oh no my palms are starting to get wet. Lol.
2o. Punched someone? : I forgot. Maybe? Lol.
21. Cheated on someone? : I think cheating means lying in a sense right..so yea. =x
22. Been arrested? : Nope..SGreans are all afraid of the govt and thus afraid to go to jail. Lol.
23. Broken into someones house? : No I'm not a burglar -.-
24. Been to a funeral? : Yup.
25. Used a lighter? : No..Haha!

*****FAVORITE*****
26. Season : All are fine with me. :)
27. Ice cream flavor: Chocolate!
28. School subject(s): Math, history, biology, the languages. Lol.
29. Candy: Ummmm. Fruit pastills?
3o.Breakfast: No particular favourite..lol.
31. Juice: Honeydew, apple, orange..Hmm.
32. Book(s): (All-time favourite) Stargirl and Changing faces by Wendy Lawton
33. Movie(s): Too many to name.
34. Song(s): Look at the playlist XD -->
35. Letter(s): No particular favourite. Why dont you ask me numbers? I like 7 and 2. Hahah.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant: All are fine with me :)
37. Disney Princess: I forgot all the princesses. Wait let me google them. Used to have a favourite..now I dont really have one. Lol.
38. TV station: All la. Lol.
39. Name for a son: Forgot. I think I wrote a list somewhere before..
4o. Name for a daughter: The names I remember from my list - Ariel and Alice. They have something in common. XD

******DO YOU PREFER*****
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? : Chocolate
42. Alcoholic or not? : Not.
43. Scary movies or comedies? : Comedies.
44. Short or long hair? : Long hair
45. Croutons or bacon bits? : I dont know. No preference for these.

******FIRST THINGS THAT COME TO MIND******
46. Mexicans in general: Mexico. -.- Can can dance? Do they do that? =X
47. School: Homework. Exams. Friends.
48. Grass: Lalang grass. The school field. Singapore.
49. Cow: Marigold HL milk.
5o. Canada: Canandian pizza!
51. Mouse: Ratatouille. Lol sorry thats a rat.
52. Hands: My mum's. Hahaaa.

******THE PAST 3 DAYS, HAVE YOU******
53. Watched a movie? : No. No time. Lol.
54. Talked on the phone?: Yup
55. Cried? : No.
56. Choked?: Nope.
57. Drank a glass of water?: A glass? A glass?? If youre that specific, no. I mostly drink from a bottle.
58. Done Drugs?: Nope. I'm a good girl. Lol.
59. Read a book or magazine?: Hmm reading. :)
6o. Watched TV? Yeaaaaaa.
61. Looked in the mirror? : Yea.
62. Taken a shower?: Yes.
63. Taken a picture?: Erm yup I did yesterday with Saman. :)
64. Listened to music? : Yesssss.
65. Kissed someone?: Nope.
66. Told someone you liked them: In the past 3 days I havent liked anyone. HAHA!
67. End time: 12.28pm

People to do: (Okay I know the people here wont be doing this cause they always ask me to do quizzes when I've already done them but thats okay..haha)
(1): QiuHui
(2): JY
(3): Rie
(4): Sheryl?
(5): Who is a faithful blogger..hmm..WP?
(6): HM
(7): Carine
[/Edit]

Helloooooooooo. Currently feeling bored although I do have books to read and I just started on one earlier on..and Q's telling me they have NCC this Saturday so the baking thing might be cancelled..still confirming..And waiting for Carine to come back from her bath so that my WLM wouldnt be so quiet..

Need to ask the school dentist how long the queue is on Thursday..someone remind me! Okay I think the baking day has to be rescheduled..No point going if the people who are needed to go cant go. Got my 10 hours of sleep today. Finally. Its been a long time since my alarm clock could rest for a day. Hahah its my trusty companion, ringing every single day to pull the sleepyhead out of me. LOL! And God is too, yay! :D

Oh ya if I hear the ringing alarm tone when it isnt supposed to ring I'd jerk cause thats the natural reaction..when I hear it in the morning when I'm supposed to wake up I'd naturally wake up..so I guess my body has been accustomised to "waking up" whenever I hear that sound..LOL.

Found a bag that suits the scarf I found yesterday! Okay I think I'm going to get it this weekend :D And I dont know why my FTP doesnt work! Argh cant relink people. Hey wait it works now. -.-

Okay I think I'll get down to relinking people..so take care, God bless & byeeeeeeeeee :D

No comments: