This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, October 19, 2007

477. abnormal

Yea your eyes were not playing tricks on you. I feel abnormal. How weird. I think what I need (and want to do now) is sleep. And I didn't edit the previous post in the end. Did something else though. Still finding fault with the blogskin I made. It looks too blocky!

SIGHHHHHH. :( I dont feel myself. Okay some sleep will do me good. Good"night".. (:

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeee.

[Edit]
Hmmm had pot bless dinner at AuntyB's house just now, managed to bring back some popcorn chicken but they got eaten up by the 3 of us on the way back, lol. Okay I still feel like something's wrong. I think the PM is singing. If you get what I mean..good. Hahaha.

And MsC kept reminding us that the OLevel is 2 weeks away. 2 WEEKS. Actually its 1 week and 4 days and I'm starting to feel nervous. Went through the letter writing formats in class..I think its a good thing I'm not freaking out. Haha, thank God =) I hope the exam is held in a classroom. Hmmm.

Okay today's hip hop dance was..interesting. However, lets just say I'm not cut out for it. Lol. At least I tried. Ahaha. Mesh I said something to someone..accidentally. It was meant for myself, really. Why mouth why did you blurt it out. Bang. Okay forget it. As I said, maybe its just the PM singing. It should look clearer now, go figure.

Ummm handing in the camp form this Sunday, the last breakthrough's last episode tomorrow, must watch! :D

Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments: