This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, October 11, 2007

471. what kind of feeling is this.

Helloooo :) Isn't it such a hot day today? Took a nap in the afternoon (I wonder if I can sleep easily later) and woke up in perspiration. Shanks I dont like those moments. I feel.. :( Sigh yay hip hop is coming yay I can bake soon. Yayyyyyyyyyy. Yay the exams are over. Yay but why am I feeling this way. Alamak.

Oh and my best record for the cup stacking cycle in the hall: 34 seconds. Lol I think I didnt do my best la. I felt tired the whole day omgosh. And I look like a panda :( Okay I think thats the reason. Huimei did it in 22 seconds! I was sitting next to a pro all along. Lol. She said she might try making a living by stacking cups in the future! Oh and we made a lot of noise in the hall. HAHA!

An example: (this is really fast, 7.15 seconds O.O) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rCQ-AcUqgA

Alamak Eugene says someone wants to commit suicide. Better go help..so God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments: