This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, October 22, 2007

479. uhhhh

MsC said the PTC date cant be changed. Oh well. And mummy told me we can't turn on our phones on the plane! Its not a hospital right. Lol. Maybe the rules changed already? Mummy hasnt been in a plane in like more than a decade O.O Outdated? Lolol.

Okay so there might be computers to use/ play with on the plane. I sure hope so! 4 and a half hours will pass by so quickly then. I cant believe it. Okay for example. Youre at home using your com. And you use it for 4 and a half hours. Youre going to be at the same place at the end right. But in the plane you'll be in a totally different country after the few (maybe not so few) hours!! Lol never mind I think not everyone can understand this analogy.

Wow. Advanced technology. -.- I felt so dumb yesterday after this conversation..

Me: "WOW WE'RE GONNA REACH TAIWAN IN FOUR AND A HALF HOURS!!"
Mummy: "Yea you think Taiwan very far meh" Gives that -.- look.

Alamak. Lol I thought it is what. I'm going to be in Taiwan next week. Next week! How fast is that. Oh ya I'm not really sleepy now cause I took a nap earlier. 1 more minute to 12. Been on facebook quite a lot recently. Lol.

I really shouldnt be here at this hour..okay will go off soon :)

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeee (:

No comments: