This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

470. normal (good)

Helloooooooooo. Okay so I did the unthinkable. Kay not really. I joined facebook! LOL kay I can throw cushions at anyone HOHOHO. Feeling very free now. I think I'm going to read my books later. Woke up at noon, opps! Received Q's call. (Seriously if she didnt call I'd still be sleeping like a log, Lol) Logged in to MLG, did the reflections hmmmm. Bored. =(

Thank God there's school tomorrow. One more day at home and my brain will turn rusty. Oh I just flooded Rie. XD Feeling high these days hmmmm. I'll tell you when the Raymond Lam craze is over. Cause currently one of his songs is stuck in my head. No intention of getting it out hohoho. Shacks why do I keep saying hohoho. Its not even Christmas.

Never mind. XD Umm baa baa black sheep you can see that yours truly is really bored. I feel cranky O.O LOOSE SCREW. Do I usually blog like this? Maybe its the huachi thing.

Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments: