This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, October 12, 2007

472. tired

YAY HELLO EVERYBODY :) Seriously, I feel more energized and normal than just now when we reached school (by bus) hahaha. So I was spouting rubbish or not behaving like myself when I was with Japh just now, lol.

Hmmmmmm today's been such a pleasurable day! Did anyone realised the morning sky today? Its like God spreaded cotton wool evenly across the heavens! Very pretty sight :D Isn't He just amazing? :D

Couldnt find my other PE shirt so I wore the 2faith class tee today. Only half the class came! Hahha they missed out so much. XD Had a stomachache during the briefing in school today and prayed, thanks Daddy for healing! <3

Blahblahblah and we boarded the bus, sat at the last row. Lol the 7 of us were at the back. Oh and the mean stomachache came again. Slept and prayed and thank God the pain was gone before we arrived at our destination :D:D

OKAY! So we reached. Were briefed about kayaking and everything. Saman couldn't join us because of her injured hand. Hey get well soon by the way :) Skip details. We were to do dragon-boating first..hmm our instructor was Duane. He's Julian Hee's cousin, LOL. Oh they do look alike and his life has been rather smooth-sailing. Or did he just talk about the good parts..ahaha.

Dragon-boating was the best activity of the day. Cheered, pushed with all our might. Easy, paddle up. Ahhh and the cool breeze. Perfect. Turned the boat into a Viking along the way..thank God for courage :D:D You know, I was really scared at first. Just ask Japh and the people around me. Lol I was screaming like some mad person. But after a few times when the boat almost topple but didnt I felt like God was protecting our boat and holding it. And I felt so safe..ahhhh~ :D

The feeling of the wind on your face is fantastic. He told us that we're the last school he's "training" cause he's going over to the States this November. Sooo well switched to kayaking after that! Not Rie and I though..there were only 9 kayaks for 3H. I told God that I'd like to go but since I can't its okay and then guess what..they said they were looking for replacement(s) cause someone felt seasick. And Rie and I were like overjoyed. Hahah I thought its 2 people! Sigh Rie couldn't get to kayak..(sorry girl..)

Anyway my partner's Jessica..thank God its someone I know..lol she's in my English class. Okay so we got lost a few times. And kayaking needed more strength than dragon-boating. So I was the only 3H person in their group. There were the Agape guys and the Endurance girls. Oh well at least I got the chance :D

Okay la the following will sound dramatic. When we returned to the shore to put the kayak back, Jessica got out fine and I put one leg out..put the other one and I fell into the water. Omgosh lol thinking back it was quite funny. I don't know how one is supposed to stand like in the middle of the waters..never mind not too bad except that some of my skin got peeled from friction of the kayak's surface.

TADA I'm sunburnt. Especially at the thighs. The pain stings when I touch it -.- And my hands feel rough alamak. Okay anyway did the fastest wash up today..think I'm going to shower later. Everyone had to rush like mad cause the people in front of the queue actually bathed! You could smell the soap and shampoo for goodness sake. And we were only allowed 10 minutes. For everybody.

Never mind. Had some snacks afterwards. Slept in the bus on the way back. Went for lunch with Japh. This is clearly summarised I feel like sleeping lol. Umm okay guess that's all.. :)

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments: