This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, October 13, 2007

473. normal (good)

[Edit again]
Yesterday's videos. Spot Shirleen. :D



[/Edit again]

[Edit]
Dream boyfriend can play the piano (not just the classic pieces) and speak..no SING cantonese songs XD
[/Edit]

Okay I finished reading the 4th book not too long ago. Joey said the baking thing can be postponed to November, after the Taiwan trip. I'm not sure if I still want it. Oh well never mind about that, at least for now. Thinking about the Speedlight camp makes me feel jumpy and excited..hahaa! Oh that reminds me. Have to ask Saman about her mum's decision. Done.

Hip hop in 6 days! YAYYYY. And then the Chinese O level..And the very next day..TaiWan! Yay? I know I should be feeling really thrilled at the prospect of it..but..sigh I don't know. MsC havent even gave us any briefing of any sort. Bang. I'm that kind who needs a briefing!! I mean there are so many things to prepare! And I need a checklist!! Lol. (Speaking about this..note to self: Bring camera!!)

But I sure won't waste the 1300 bucks there. Lol. Let's see..(haven't really taken a proper look at the timetable) Once we reach there we're going to a farm. Oh mesh I hope I won't be too tired after the plane flight. I expect to see baby chicks and horses there. I WANTTTT :D If not..it would be like wasted. Oh we'll be staying IN the farm.

The next day, we'll be going to 九份山镇..woohoo nature. Why they called it 九份 I don't know..But never mind I'll be looking at a real mountain!! I think. Lol. Okay I'm loving it XD Hmm I think it will be a great experience..it will be. Yup :D Actually I'm not too excited about shopping. Lol I can do without shopping. People who know me will know that I dont buy things unless necessary. So lol I don't think I'll bring a lot of money there. So to robbers and pickpockets, too bad! XD

I'll probably find things that are really worth it..Yeaaaaaa woohoooo taiwan..so what if I can't participate in riots..I'm gonna make TaiWan sing the ALI BABA song :D:D:D:D Yay God :D Hmm then there'll be all those extended lessons..will have to catch up. And then AJW's birthday..SH's birthday..Sher's birthday..Liu Ran's birthday..Then mine! :D

Ummm then Christmas (YAYAYAYAYAY) AND THE SPEEDLIGHT CAMP! OH YAY OH YAY. Woohooooo.

OH YA! Went to my sister's EOY concert last night. Yea was a really long day yesterday. Putting her videos up sometime later..they are really cute! =D What else..okay la nothing much already so God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :):)

No comments: