This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, October 15, 2007

474. normal (good)

Yayyyyyyy did what I wanted to do today -- baking! Baked M&M cookies and sugar cookies and for a first timer I think its pretty good, yayay. I think the M&Ms were the best. XD

Thanks to Saman for lending your house and some of the ingredients :) And the rest of the people present - Saman's mum, Valerie, Sheryl, Q. Yayyyyyy :D Hahahah.

I want to bake more..thank God I can store the ingredients at Saman's. And they cost a lot okay lol. You know right the stuff I bought can be held in both your palms and guess what they cost $10.40! Lol 心痛.

Oh ya I wanna bake more to sell and the proceeds can be donated to the needy yayay. Everytime I walk in the Yishun underpass I'd feel a tinge of guilt cause there are so many people in need but nobody really bothers about them and sometimes its like you cant help although you want to. And then somehow it became a burden? Lol. So anyway either bake cookies for them to eat or sell them to give them money. Yeaaa. :)

Not really in the blogging mood so hmm. My TV's on. And the 9pm show is over whew. I'm liking the new one! Lol I think its a lot better than the CID now. The CID one is violent crap. Checking Maths and Physics papers tomorrow..

Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments: