This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

475. pondering

Okay its time for a new blogskin. I knowwwwww. But I'm not the adminstrator so I can't install CS3 and as much as I'd like to have some change with the look of this site I can't. :( Banggggggg. And then there are the questions.

Should I? Is it alright? Maybe the distance is already there? Is it a hint? Can you just stay away from that topic? Was it one of the factors? And influence? Sigh. Another not-so-big problem. Why? You can't see it? You don't care?

Oh well. People. I'm contemplating on whether I should do away with all the visitor stuff. Lol it feels kind of weird. Yea I guess I should. So after the revamp, this site wont be a site anymore. It'd be just a blog. Yea just a normal one. (:

Still feeling a bit vexed and clueless about that. Sighhhh. Getting back English and SS papers tomorrow. Today's Arts Fest was rather interesting. Not bad..yea. (:

Oh and that game!! "One frog jumped into the pond, croak" LOLOL. It made me laughed till my back and stomach ached hahahaa. We should play it sometime again :D:D

Okay that's pretty much it. Okay thank God for some insight. God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments: