This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

484. highhhh

YAYYYYYY I'm flying off to TAIWAN tomorrowwwwww. Lol. I dont think I can blog anytime during the trip..hmm anyway I feel a lot better, praise God! Didn't go to school yesterday..lol I didnt get the shuteye I was supposed to have..I actually disobeyed my body's calling for rest. =X So I stayed home and rested A LOT. By that I meant I slept till 1plus. PM. LOL.

Thank God the Chinese O level paper is over..oh yay!! Uh I know I made mistakes for for sections of Paper 1 =x but lol what's done can't be undone. Okay so no more CH8 shows at 7pm and 9pm until the 7th, no more blogging, no more chatting online..never mind its a whole new experience for me..its going to be wonderfulllll! LOL


Uh my lunch (yes lunch. Its going to be 4..I know..lol) is right in front of me but I'm not really hungry and the bowl is still pretty full. I took a few mouthfuls only. Supposed to eat the medicines but mesh I need to finish my lunch.

I'm supposed to call my grandparents early in the morning to tell them I'm leaving Singapore -.- They already know I'm leaving right? Lol. Hmmmmmmm. Josephine said we have to do double the research cause we're are not going to participate in the debates (going to TaiWan) and the marks will make up part of our English CA1 next year so yea.

Ack I feel weird now. Like a tinge of uneasiness. Go awayyyyy! Oh thank God we'll be donning long trousers in Taiwan. Shacks was it dengue fever? Cause I have some mosquito bites on my leg..and..oh no! Lol I hope it wasn't. Long pants and sleeves = no one will see my peeling skin :D woohoo.

There's an ulcer at the back of my mouth..irritating! Mesh..packing of luggage almost done..okay I should publish this..I still dont feel very hungry =X

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments: