This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

485. normal (good)

[Edit]
OMGOSH HOW COULD I FORGET. REMEMBER THAT ULCER THAT I MENTIONED IN THE PREVIOUS POST? YEA ITS STILL NOT WELL..but its a lot better than before..yea 7 days and the ulcer still wants to stay there -.- Oh um and my flu didnt get well too but I feel okay la :D:D:D Thank God thank God thank God I pray I'll get COMPLETELY well ASAP :D BYEEEEEEEEE. XD
[/Edit]

Heyyyyyy I'm back :) Notice that it isn't a ":D"? Lol TaiWan was great but I realised that the country I most desire to go to is Paris. Perhaps, after I get a stable job..and everything..and I feel like taking a little break..going alone will be alright..maybe a partner will be better..haha!!

Okay I took a lot of photos..felt like posting something first so yea..a lot of photos are with the rest..yup..so for the whole "story", I need the photos in their cameras as well (Hint hint! XD) ..which means the WLM server is going to get real busy..lots of sending and transferring here and there..lol. Which also means that there will be no photos here until I receive the photos I need for the whole story (: (So send to me ASAP if you want to see photos..! :D)

By the way..I want to try the ancient Chinese costume..you know 还珠格格?Yea that kind of costume before I leave earth :D Wait..[finds photo]



Yayyyyyy something like that. Okay its like that. Lol. My eyes hurt a little. I slept a lot on the plane but I still feel a bit tired. My left shoulder hurts terribly when I carry my backpack for a long time..hmmm.

Aiyoooo a lot of homework to do/catch up on..kay jiayou Sandra! =D I MISSED SINGAPORE A WHOLE LOT. I missed school. That's an ambiguous sentence and I meant both meanings. Hahaha!

A lot of things to do. Seriously. Like shopping. Kay you look back. That's weird. You don't normally hear it coming from me. Lol. Shopping cause while in Taiwan I realised I like Singapore stuff a lot better. :D:D So i didnt spend a lot there. In fact I think I'm the one who spent the least there. Lol. Soooooo I'm going to look for the money changer. My mum is going to look for him/her actually. Lol then buy stuff to compensate for the very little things I bought there. :) I want shoes. Wow thats rare too. Lol.

SEE SINGAPORE IS THE BEST, REALLY. DON'T GO OVERSEAS UNLESS YOURE GOING TO PARIS/HONGKONG TO SEE RAYMONDLAM. HAHAHA! Oh my tour guide was superb. Random! :)

Okay guess that's about all..thank God I'm safe and sound at home now and that He healed me when I felt terrible..whether inside or outside.. :) Oh I saw shuai ges. Lol God bless, take care and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! <3 (:

No comments: