This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

489. normal (good)

:)..I keep having the feeling..like a prompting..something that's telling me not to..do something. I'll try..I will..if its from You..let it come again tomorrow.. :) I dont think its just me..I sensed that you were irritated..Sor..ry..

Kay so anyway! :D:D:D:D Big grins to take away the semi emo mood of the previous sentence..hahah! God is gracious, God is kinddddddd..Am going to complete the chem worksheet after I get off the com..and there's this ant which is crawling at the each of my monitor..kay blew it away..hahah.

Oh ya..had 3 tests today..I forgot about the chinese test..I think the reason why I forgot is that it can't be studied for..so yea. 1 hour paper..yay 2 more tests to go this week! :D:D And did you see the newest Twitter? Yea I edited my entry in the TaiWan blog..lol I felt that it looked kind of incomplete..so yup! :)

Grandmummy bought quite a few things for me recently..which means I've been in her thoughts! Hahah coool. And I'm really grateful for these simple gestures.. :):) and thankful for grandmummy! You know..this made me think about one of the thoughts I had before..have you ever thought about the bizzareness of thinking about someone you know who will never spare a thought for you..like when youre having a crush on someone. Like lol that someone doesnt even know he/she has been running in your head the whole day. Its just..so queer. That someone doesnt even know he/she made such a huge impact on you! Kay the above is if you dont confess to that person la. Lol. So anyway if you received a confession be thankful cause you were probably in someone's thoughts all day long!

Kay that's random..And that ant is crawling on my table now..-.- And its up on the screen again..alamak! It sure likes this com a lot! LOLOL. Ummmm watched half of the Stuart Little movie during English cause MrB didnt come. So yea..Okay I think that's all..God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! <3 :)

No comments: