This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

493. normal (good)

For the TW photos (2nd-7th day), click here. Scroll down for the TaiWan videos, enjoy! :) (Photos taken on the 1st day are in November 9's post)

P.S: The holiday homework we have to do. And MLG STILL doesnt want to load :(:( And I tried using Blogger to upload the image twiceee but there was an error each time. BANG. What happened to my internet..connection.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Actually I'm still feeling a bit overwhelmed (its not the right word but its close. lol) cause I just finished reading a book. YAYAYAYAYAY. I finished reading the english book I bought in TaiWan..the title's The Book of Jane..sounds um whats that word..starts with c..oh never mind. [edit]I meant cheesy..but thinking about it now..it doesnt quite fit. Maybe cliche then. Lol. [/edit] Hmm so anyway I'm glad I bought it..it can remind me of truths if I go through a rough patch in the future.

So anyway, changed the status from "reading it" to "read it" for the book in facebook..hahaha. Oh and how silly I was to pull out sheets of paper and get the printer all set up just to realise..no not realise..kay it was like "Oh ya..you dont print your assignments from heymath unlike MLG" So I sort of -.- myself there. Lol kay going to put everything back in place and switch off the printer now so wait ah..

Wait maybe I'll need it later..so anyway just logged in into the history class blog and was welcomed to "a more refreshing looking blog!" as told by "The Facilitator" who is actually MrsEY. Lol. And MLG refuses to let my computer load its page. Its being mischeivous by rebeling with a "The page cannot be displayed" every time I try to load the page. MESH. -.-

I need MLG so that I can see the chem and history holiday homework la..JUST LOADDDD. What's wrong with it. Forget it. And..as I was thinking of what to write on your card yesterday, I sat up and paused halfway. Cause I realised I didnt know what to say to you anymore. Hmm oh well. I'll eventually come up with something. :)

You might have noticed that I sound different today. I always do after reading a book. Somehow the author's writing style gets into me. Sorry. Hahaha. Oh so I might come back blogging in Chinese after I finish reading the Chinese book I bought. LOLOLOL.

Oh ya I wanted to mention that the main character in the book is about twice my age O.O So it was rather different from all those books suitable for teenagers I've been reading before. Alamak I just read something is a very dreadful and worrisome thing for me. MESH MLG doesnt want to load. AHHH GOD PLEASE HELP.

Kay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: