This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, November 25, 2007

495. um surprised. LOL

P.S: IRRITATING ATSPACE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY..Its going to be midnight and my post is still not publishing!!

Kay shall talk about the title later. Or maybe not. Hmm tagged to do a quiz. Short one..so I shall do it :D

RULES:
1. Do the following WITHOUT complains.
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.

FAVOURITES ..
Colour: Blueeeeee. (Like the colour of my tagboard :D) Then white. Followed by all the colours of the rainbow =D
Food: No particular favourite. Maybe I'll name some of the ones I prefer. Grandma's cooking, mum's cooking, popcorn chicken, cheese fries, instant noodles =O, porridge from that stall..hmm lol.
Song: Please refer the playlist on the right of your screen :D
Movie: Loads. Lol I need to refer to my list. Hahaha!

HAVE YOU EVER ..
Dated Your Best Friend: Never dated anyone..hahah! XD
Broken The Law: I do jaywalk when the coast is clear. =X
Been Arrested: By a real policeman? No. HAHA!
Skinny-Dipped: No..I think that's..gross. Lol.
Been On TV: Yea. Apparently they shot my face when I went to NDP years back.
Kissed Someone You Don't Know: I don't think I'll ever do that. Unless its an accident. LOLOL.

5 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING: Blue shirt, overalls, hairclip? Haha.
4 THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY: Go to church =D, sang, walked and breathe XD
3 THINGS YOU CAN HEAR RIGHT NOW: Grandmummy talking to herself, the CPU's fan, myself typing.
1 THING YOU DO WHEN YOU'RE BORED: Watch television :)

5 people: JY, HM, eugene, yi an, valerie. :D

Okay so the surprised part..aiyo lol I think its an accident..or maybe maybe never mind. Lol. Going out tomorrow! :) Hmm SH's birthday today and he's celebrating it in M'sia..lol. So..actually nothing much la..thank God for..everything :D

Kay shall publish this so that the 5 people can do the quiz. XD So God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments: