This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, November 30, 2007

498. feeling better

Hi. Good morning people. You have reached the blog of a panda. As of now, Sandra looks more like a panda, feels like a panda and perhaps she's already talking like a panda. The fascinating and wonderful holiday homework had made her go somewhat mad and Ali Baba flew off without warning and she's. naxeibfpe. Oh just realised a typo.

Why are all the important homework available on the net?? RAHSAHKDUIVCRTG. And MLG is still inaccesible. And Sandra snaps at people. She's like constantly PM-singing. :( Chicken pig chicken. Pig chicken pig. I miss school food! Better than porridge with ants. ):

Its Saturday tomorrow and it means I have uhhhhh tuition. Yea. Right. And its also someone's birthday..haha! Rahhh aunty wants to put back the curtains. She could have done that earlier!

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..sigh. What happened to meeeeeeee.


BYE RUBBISH! Feeling better already, a lot better in fact. Though still sleepy. Lol anyway I..I finished my english homework (except for the CW essay) :D:D:D And I love the 7pm show on CH8, 老婆大人. HongKong dramas are just so much better than Singapore's. XD I think yoyo and AK are really cute together..hahahah.

Hmm..Im going to be fine. I'm fine. I'm okay. Someone please reassure me or something. "我们生活在同样的宇宙" -- part of the lyrics from the 5.30PM show ending song. I cant find that song. Oh well. Been on Facebook and Flickr more lately. Hehoho. I'm going to add it into the sidebar or something soon =D

Oh ya!! I wanna thank Bea for her present again cause the other time I opened it I didnt really open all the compartments..yea she's extremely sweet! Thank you, very much!! I really like it. Hahahaha. :):):) That can keep me feeling great the whole day. Loooool.

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeee. And I think I need prayers. Just pray for whatever you can think of. Lol thanks :)

No comments: