This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, December 01, 2007

499. normal (good)

[Edit]
New words:
(so you'd know what I'm talking about)

Heho - Like, random. XD I know it sounds like "heha" (cowboy)..yea I guess the "mood" of the words are the same :D

Okoe - Opposite of okie! To express disapproval. E.g: Okoe mozzies!! XD
[/Edit]

Shankios. 27 minutes ago which was 12PM, some girl climbed out of bed, seriously she wasn't sleeping on a bed but anyway she was rather afraid cause she had a feeling she might have overslept (really over) thus she proceeded to look at her phone and got like a huge shock cause she did! She really did oversleep! Then she began questioning.

Sigh never mind. Yea that girl. Is. Me. I wont ask what happened to me again. Its becoming such an old question I'd rather not think about it. Anyway its Liu Ran's birthday today, happy birthday! :)

I shouldn't. Keep quiet dont continue your sentence. The thing is you are.

"I miss school."
"Yes you really do."
"I miss the school food."
"I know, cheaper everything. Laksa hokkien mee."
"Shhhhh. Now there's nothing like that at home"
"How sad"
"Okay I shant wallow in self-pity..got to find something to do."
"Like watch televsion..? That's so.."
"Pathetic?"
"Yea I dont think there are any nice shows now, at this like weird timing"
"Not really weird. 3am in the morning is weirder"
"Oh whatever, just go watch your TV"
"You said it."

Guess who's the conversation between. Hahahaha. The things you do when youre bored. Someone just call me or whatever cause I'm bored. If you want to do any productive thing call me as well. Having a partner is good.

Okay ah CALLLLLL. XD God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeee and I shant worry if he (my tuition teacher) will..like uh never mind. Hee byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :):)

No comments: