This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

511. normal (good)

HELLO! Have I got interesting stuff to share with you! :D

I'll call this section Nuggets of Information. It will be in the top part of my posts from this time onwards until I have no more trivia..haha! And yes, only one in every entry. =D Okay! So today's is did you know..? Big Bird's costume is made of turkey feathers that are dyed yellow! Hahah sorry it isn't yellow. Didn't change it to that colour cause it would be difficult for you to read it off the screen against the white background. Haha as if you didnt know -.- LOL okayyyyy next!

Oh ya I've always wanted to find out my height in feet AND inches. As in not individually..but together. Yea anyway yay I found the website already! :D Click here to see how tall you are! Hhaha so that you won't embarrass yourself when somebody from say America asks you how tall you are and you actually tell him/her your height in cm. LOL. Okay yea so that's the other thing.

Hmm an update about my life. Okay so I actually had a fever the day before but thank God I'm fine now..hmm I wonder..do fevers really damage/kill brain cells? Oh the answer is yes it can, but it would need a high temperature to kill it, not just a normal fever. With a high fever that can kill brain cells, you would most likely to faint. Whew hahah.

Oh ya no sleep means no new brain cells. And besides the fever I had, and still have a runny nose and sometimes a blocked nose when I just get up. Also I cleared my throat many times before I slept last night. Lol was rather uncomfortable. Hmm and on several occasions when I wanted to; felt the urge to sneeze but didn't sneeze, I'd feel a bit annoyed and would get reminded of what some people call it - the sneeze theives. I really don't like them but I'm glad someone actually likes my sneezes enough to snatch them away. You know, not everyone exactly likes sneezes. Hhahaha!

And as you already know, the weather these few days..weeks? Have been brrrrrrring cold. And you know what? My computer is situated BESIDE the huge windows of my living room and a cold wind just blew which my hair flew in all directions. LOL. So uh apparently now I'm wearing a hairband to stop my hair from..flying. HAHAH.

Oh ya I borrowed 4 books from the library a few days ago..YAY! I have some (not every) intention to go out and breathe in some fresh air. Perhaps with a partner? Staying at home all day long isn't exactly..healthy. Hahah. Okay and I want to finish up my history blog today..jiayou Sandra! :D

I dont know why the food for thought section doesn't appear in the sidebar and yes I replaced it with my Flickr badge. Yup. Oh and my current favourite show is Witch Yoo Hee. Korean drama serial, airs on CH U @ 10PM every weekend. Go catch it! And Yoo Hee is not a real witch la LOL..its just her nickname cause she is so eccentric..hahah! One last thing. What's the difference between grace and mercy? I really want to know. Kay that's all. :)

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :):)

No comments: