This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, December 08, 2007

505. 8.5 out of 10

Hello people so up till now, this day has been..well, enjoyable :) I'm very grateful to God for my friends..thanks for taking the time and effort to send me a message and to come (all the way) here.. :) I LOVE YOU PEOPLE A LOTTTTT =D

I seriously didn't expect so many people to turn up and I never imagined that there would be guys coming. LIKE OMGOSHHHHHH a whole troop of people came O.O And shouted "Happy birthday" at the corridor. LOL. I genuinely and sincerely appreciate all of that :):) [Tears rolling down cheeks] LOL.

Actually to tell you the truth I was quite disappointed cause the people I thought will wish me like at 12 on the dot didnt. Cause I did for their birthday la. Looool so you can say I expect people to treat me the same way as I do to them? But never mind la they did wish me later in the day :) And thank you mummy and Shirleen for wishing at 12 on the dot, very much appreciated :):) The next one was Tiffany..so unexpected! Thank you once again if youre reading this :D Then following her was JY, then KJ, then Saman (thanks for the Bible verses, love them a lot :D), then V :D and after that (arranged according to time), 小叔叔,299, Sacha, Sheryl, Q, Rie, papa, Carine, Nancy (FS), HuiSyen (FS), Ivan, Yi An, OJW, aunty, XueMei, Stella (FS), MC, Eenette and Gladys. The above mentioned names were those who messaged or told me personally :D

Those who didnt tell me but who said it in their actions (or maybe I just didnt hear them): WP!! HM, Josephine, LR, SH, AJW, Joey..forgot who else..lol. Special mention to Bea (early birthday wish & present :D) and Shermin (early birthday wish) :):)

I uh may sound weird in this post cause I'm still a bit stunned and dazed yea LOL anyway took 60 photos today! WOOHOO =D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The people eating cake in my house :) We were watching TV, LOOOOL. Don't ask me why the guys didnt want to sit. LOL. JY had like some conflict with HM over food, LOOOOL! Got bored of watching TV so we were pondering over where we should go next and someone (I think it was LR) proposed the beach so yayyyy off we went! :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
While waiting for the bus to Sembawang beach. You can actually see our reflections if you look close enough. Oh and this isnt the bus we took. This bus (or rather, this bus number) came by twice but our bus still hadnt arrived..lol so yea we waited for the bus for a rather long time.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And YAY the bus finally came :D With Saman in the bus :) (To attach to contact as well XD)

Proceeded to the playground when we alighted. It was drizzling so I prayed a quick prayer that God will stop the rain and He did!! YAYYY GOD. Yea He always does :) THANK YOU :):):) And so some sat on swings (WEEHOOOO!), some played the slide and some just stood around to talk and HM and Josephine looked after our bags. Thank you girls! :) And thanks for those who pushed me up. Hahahaha you know what I mean :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
After all the fun at the playground we walked (Q and I ran XD) to the beach beachie beach! :D And Q volunteered to help take photos (yup the following was mostly taken by her) THANKS DEARIEEEEE =D Oh and people were watching us cause once we arrived at the beach we started doing funny poses..hahahah!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I know we all look unglam here..hahahaha, was trying a jump shot.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oh unsuccessful again. LOL.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Discussing about what pose to do next, hahaha!

AND..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
JY suggested backview so tadah! :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
LOL I look funny here. Mhmmmmm, enjoying the sea breeze :):)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Impromptu! We had no idea on the subsequent pose so we just did whatever we thought of doing. LOOOOL.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Uh tututrain! XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Decided to try a jumpshot again and YAYYYYY this time it turned out to be a success! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
LOL backview again, this time with Q, thanks to JY for taking the photo! :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Candid :) Rie looks good in this one! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
LOL I know I look unglam in this photo XD It was candiddddd. Many candid shots actually..like the ones below..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hahah seems like JY likes putting her arms behind her head. :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
See a "flower"? :D And yayyy footprints :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
LOL these two went into the waters holding hands like all of a sudden and looked so much like lovers. LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Heho =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
YAY group shot (at least we see everyone's eyes and nose here XD)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
You're supposed to spot footprints here I think..LOL. The footprints are horizontal :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I know the heart shape doesnt really look like one cause Rie's taller..Hahaa I should have tip-toed. :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Now Saman is nowhere to be seen! LOL.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Got a stranger to take this one for us, YAY FINALLY A PROPER GROUP SHOT =D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Spotted a white maltese puppy (hahaha the mocca ad) :) We played the throw-what-you-can-find-on-the-beach-into-the-sea game..YAY THAT WAS FUN =D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Drawing in the sand :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My drawing :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Q drawing..the head (and hair) was drawn by Rie. :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
JY wrote her current favourite quote in the sand :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ooooo shadows :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A clearer one :) Decided to leave the beach cause some people had to go home and I was afraid the rest who didnt go to the beach would be bored to death..soooo we took the bus back to the interchange! :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beautifuuuuullll :) Last view before we left the beach.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
See the bird in front of the tree? It looks like its asking "Can I fly up to your branch, Mr. Tree?" Hahaha! :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Trees are so different :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In the bussie bus. SH and LR sat opp. Q and I :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
LOL JY and HM were arguing and the rest were spectators XD

When we reached we didn't know where to go cause some wanted to go to Orchard and some didn't and soooo..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Finally settled on going to Macs. LOL.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Q.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
JY.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me. LOL.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
JY WAS REALLYYYYYY LAME. This was supposed to be a shot of Q and I but she zoomed in on my face on purpose -.- LOL.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hahahahah Q was saying "我不要拍了!!" LOOOOL.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SH, LR, HM and Josephine.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
YAY I LOVE CANDID SHOTS :)

Okay so we chit-chatted for a few hours in Macs, loads of laughter and tearing of the Macs plastic bag..XD HAHAA!! Went to the toilet after that :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In the toilet

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reflection of us (LR, HM, Josephine, Q and I)

[Edit]
Celebration @ home :))
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hahaha :D Are you hungry?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cakeo :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"Cutting" the pizza XD

Okay yay all done! :D:D God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :):)

No comments: