This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, December 14, 2007

508. normal (good)

[Edit]
YAYAYAYYYYY. Watched the last episode of LPDR already, woohoo!! Wasn't a disappointment unlike most other recent MCD shows..ahaha! The quality is really much better..hahah bring on shows of other countries anytime! LOL. Okay so yup all the 4 couples that were meant to be got together in the end..YAY! 有情人终成眷属,太好了!XD Okay okay better get going now, God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)
[/Edit]

=D HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh um regarding the 7PM show, its really a pity that Yoyo and AK are not together anymore and that Yoyo has changed into such a scheming and evil character..oh well. And as for homework, the one that is bugging me the most now is the history homework. (ITS DUE NEXT WEEK!!) Seriously, I'd like it better if you give me a worksheet with some SBQ questions. Lol so anyway 2nd on my list is my tuition homework, due tomorrow. HAHAHAHA. -.- Lol.

Okay so I'm getting my SS book soon. And going to the library. Soon. :D:D YAYYYYYY. Sigh the history homework. Someone tell me your history blog URL. Lol for reference. Hmm brother's watching Tom & Jerry (AGAIN) on TV. Alamakkkk.

Okay and LPDR's ending today! MUST WATCH! XD Daadeedum. I guess the only biggie about being 15 is that you get to take your IC. Hahaha! Oh and I want to change my IC photo..haah next time ba. I have changed the 1st song on my playlist to save your ears from Gastby..hhaha! Alright that's all. God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeee :):)

No comments: