This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, December 01, 2007

500. GREATTTTT. =D

IM NORMALLL!! FINALLY!! Half of me..is..BACK!! YAYYYYYYYYYY. Hoohoo hahaha heeeeee. The beach part at chalet was really enjoyable and cool..yayyyyyy. So well, I watched Uptown Girls just now on CH5. Dakota Fanning! Whoo!

She starred in I am Sam and Charlotte's web as well. Yup, she's that girl! What a precocious little child. She's 13 now. Yup. Oh yay church tomorrow. =D OH AND DAKOTA HAS A REALLY CUTE LITTLE SISTER - ELLE! WHOO! LOL adorable siblings!! :D My gosh both of them are child actresses. Like Mary-Kate & Ashley O.O

Okay okay I will stop going on about them. Their photo. Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments: