This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, December 31, 2007

516. normal (good)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! =D

WOWWWW. 2007 IS ENDING IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS. Hahahah. Okay..I have so much to say. You know..I've ever thought of what I'm going to write on the last day of the year a couple of times..but now I dont really remember every single detail I want to jot down but its okay..yea. :D

And you know? The little things really do matter. Like how my sister's friend calls at 9PM on the dot every weekday to remind her that the 9PM started like LOOOL but yes I LOVE THE SENSE OF FAMILIARITY. In a nutshell, I NEED IT. Hahaha so things that I find annoying or..weird..if I hear/see them when I'm feeling out of sorts..THE FEELING IS OOLALA WONDERFUL. Okay never mind if you dont get it. :)

So yea wow. The feeling is overwhelming. Anywayyyyyy I just wanna say 2007 has been a great, a wonderful, a fantastic, a very real and a year which I'll always remember. :) I'll remember the things people said to me this year..Like YC telling me to 节哀顺便 when I wasnt feeling even sad. LOL yea that was one of things I wanted to say in the "other things I remember" section. Oh lol. Yes the NOI yea? Sorry ah no NOI last post..THIS TIME'S ONE ISSSSSS The only word in the English language with five vowels in a row is "queuing," unless you spell meow "m-i-a-o-u" (some dictionaries do), in which case "miaouing" also has five.

Interesting right? :) Hahaha oh I remember what I want to write already..okay soooo here goes :)

The guys I went gaga over this year (as in celebrities..yea you get the idea..hahah):
WU ZUN. Hahaha this one. Cause I watched the um OH I REMEMBER HUA YANG SHAO NIAN SHAO NV. YEAAAAA. LOL.
JAMES FRANCO. (After Spiderman 3..his smile..woooooow. XD Anndddd he's the only un-Asian here..did you realise? AND I REALISED I LIKE ASIANS MORE SO YAY LOL)
LEE DONG JIAN. (LOVERS OF PARIS :D oh by the way I didnt finish watching it. Hahhaha.)
RAYMOND LAM. (The last breakthrough)
JOHNSON. (A but only actually, from Just Love)
JAE HEE. (THE LATEST ONE - I dont think I like him already HAHAHAH. Okay I still do. A bit la :D)

Somehow I feel theres more? Lol. Well what can I say. This year has been awesome. Next year is going to be better :) I love faces of genuine joy. I love it when people laugh from their hearts. I love it when I feel normal. I love it when God comforts me and tells me everything's gonna be okay. I love my friends for being there for me, always. You guys are always just a phone call away. I REALLY LOVE YOU PEOPLE!! :)

And ALL PRAISE TO GOD, for always being in control and everything else! For letting me know and assuring me of so many things. :)

2007 has been sooooooo ahhh i love it all in all, including the downs which made me discover more about myself..I learnt more about myself this year, learnt more about my friends, made new friends, managed to keep the old :D, grew deeper with God, saw how He worked in my life..and AliBaba came to..life? Hahha. OH HE THANKS ALL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO HAVE BEEN SO SUPPORTIVE OF HIM AND HIS SONGS AND HIS CLAP. HAHAHHA!! ARSENAL CHELSEA HONEY!! Yes esp to you Q and to all those who know what it means.. :) I'm satisfied with how this year went..yay! :D

Anddddd of course, with a new year impending, a new year resolution is only reasonable to make :) MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION IS TOOOOO glorify God and give my best in whatever I do..WOOHOOO!! :D

Okayyyy I can never stop telling you people out there how much I love you - I JUST REALLY DO!! LOL okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D:D:D:D:D

No comments: