This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, December 02, 2007

501. it starts with a b and ends with a d / great!

[Edit]
YAYYYYYYY I watched another movie today. Title: The cat in the hat! WOOOHOOOO so magical. A bit like Charlie and the Chocolate factory, lol! The cat's really witty and fun to be with! Omgosh I need to type this here for remembrance: I'm going to read my child(ren) Dr Seuss' books starting from the time they are born/ develop ears. And then I'll read Enid Blyton books when they get a bit older..And and I'll bring them to the library every week. YAY!

Woohoo and Dakota was in today's movie too! Cooooooolibaba. Alright I have tuition at 5pm tomorrow, shanks. Please God, you know..thanks :) Okayyyyyyyyy. And I can't find the last book I finished reading - The book of Jane! Oh mesh..kay shall go search for it again..okay so goodnight people! God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
[/Edit]

The word is..bored. I'M REALLY BOREDDDDDDD. Lol okay so I decided to do that long quiz that some people told me to do. I forgot who. I think its Sher and JY? Okay here goes :)

Layer One-On the Outside
Name: Sandra Ong Li Hong.
DOB: 6 days from now. Lol.
Current status: BORED LAAAAAAA. LOL. Oh and um came back from church not long ago. :)
Eye Colour: Dark brown.
Hair Colour: Mostly black. You can find golden ones too..haha!
Righty or Lefty: Righty.

Layer Two-On the Inside
Your Heritage: Hokkien chinese O.O
Your Fear(s): Little support from a great height. Proven at the camps these year. Lol. And I'm afraid of feeling insecure. Yup.
Your Weaknesses: Hmm..I sin. Lol.
Your Perfect Pizza: Anything la lol no special preferences. The more cheese the more desirable! =D My classic favourite is Hawaiian. Hahah.

Layer Three-Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: Seriously, cant really remember. Lol opps.
Your Bedtime: I went to bed around 1am and slept at around 2am I think.
Your Most Missed Memory: Of? Events that had happened up till now? I miss ah..lol maybe it didnt happen before but I miss everyone, the whole group of people like..OH I REMEMBER. I MISS EVERYONE SITTING AT THAT ROW OF TABLES DURING RECESS AND LAUGHING TOGETHER. That was the best. I hope it was genuine joy from all of them. All of them = Q, V, Rie, Clara, JY, HM, WP, Sher, Bea, Saman and everyone else who were there..Japhia, Carine, Joey, JingYi? Lol I forgot la.

Layer Four-Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Anything. Taste the same to me. Lol.
McDonald's or Burger King: Macs. I think its cheaper right. Lol.
Single or group dates: Anything. Depends on the people la LOL
Adidas or Nike: Anything la I'm not a sports person though I enjoy the feeling of running against the wind without anyone looking at you like youre mad. Maybe if they join in it would be better :))
Tea or Nestea: JY, I like lipton tea too! Hahah. I like Ice Lemon Tea..I dont think I have ever drank nestea O.O
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate! Woohoo. XD
Cappuccino or Coffee: Uhhhh. Seldom drink caffeine. Lol.

Layer Five-Do You...
Smoke: Nope :D
Curse: Nope :D
Have a crush: Nope :D (Hahaha same answers XD)
Think you've been in love: Yea I'm forever in God's love. Hohoho! =D
Go to school: Yup. =)
Want to get married: When I find the right one. Hahaha.
Believe in yourself: Yes =)
Think you're a health freak: No I'm not. I ate instant noodles at 1+am the other night..haha!!

Layer Six-In The Past Month Have You...
Drank alcohol: Uh no? Lol :D
Gone to the mall: Yup.
Eaten sushi: Yes, in TW. Lol.
Dyed your hair: Nope, never will :)

Layer Seven-Have You Ever...
Played A Stripping Game: No thanks :)
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Hmm I dont think so :D

Layer Eight-You're Hoping
To Be Married: Not that despo, LOL!
For a: for a..complete understanding of Amath trigo and for complete healing for everyone sick and uhhh hoping for what else..oh people to come talk to me now. online. Cause I'm so bored. Lol.

Layer Nine-In a Boy
Best Eye+Best Hair Color Combination: Lol if you look decent to me its fine. XD
Short Hair or Long Hair: SHORT. For goodness sake. Hahaha.

Layer Ten-What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago: Doing this thing? Lol.
1 Hour Ago: Ummm I think I was at home already..using the com? Lol.
4.5 Hour Ago: In church service, singing. Lol.
1 Month Ago: In TW, breathing? LOL.
1 Year Ago: Ho I forgot. LOL. Oh I remember. I was breathing. XD

Finish the Sentences
I love: God, friends, family, reading, takoyaki etc. XD
I feel: alright. I feel peaceful & calm :)
I Hate: I dont hate. I dislike. Hahaha.
I Hide: um. When I dont want people to see me? Lol.
I Miss: Go scroll up. Lol.

**

List thirteen friends here (random order) :

1. Yi An
2. Mabel
3. Erica
4. Charissa
5. Valery
6. Valerie
7. Q
8. JY
9. Sher
10. Bea
11. Saman
12. HM
13. Josephine

if number four were to give you a present on your birthday,what would you do?
[Charissa] Thank her and accept it :)

If number one did not turn up on one of your outings,what would you do?
[Yi An] Ask her what happened.

if number six were to confess to you LOVE,what would you do?
[Rie] Tell her I love her too. As in friendship love la. Lol.

if number two says she hates you,what would you do?
[Mabel] Lol ask her why.

if number eight gossiped about you,what would you do?
[JY] Uh if she gossiped about me and I didnt know what am I supposed to do. LOL.

if number ten and number three declares war on each other,what would you do?
[Bea, Erica] Lol lets talk about this when they get to know each other.

if one day, thirteen decides to turn homosexual, how would you feel?
[Josephine] Grossed out. But she wont right :D

what if number twelve and number seven stead some day,what would be your first reaction?
[Q, HM] LOL I'd laugh cause that will never happen. They arent lesbians! Lol.

what would happen if number nine goes mad one day?
[Sher] LOOOOOL. Ask her to calm down. Provided I know about it la. I think it happened before. Lol anyway she'll be fine after a while :)

what if one day number five decides to go bungee jumping?
[Valery] Um okay lor. Lol its not like she invited me to go with her.

does number eleven like to burst balloons?
[Saman] I think so. She likes strangling people so maybe she'd like bursting balloons too. LOL!

YAYYYYY DONE! Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee AND YAYYYYY Q AGREED TO GO TO LET ON THE 23RD!! =D=D=D=D

No comments: