This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, December 20, 2007

512. fantastic mood

Hhahah. Yayyyyyy I AM IN A GOOD MOOD..CHEEERRRR! XD Kay seriously, although I know there IS a scientific explaination for it blah but I want to describe it as "You know, this is one of those times you feel good without rhyme nor reason..like its random!" Okay that sounded pretty nonsensical but never mind. Hhaha.

Anyway, okay I know you want to know. Haha so today's NOI is.. [drumroll]

Did you know that the fifty-two playing cards in a typical deck represent the fifty-two weeks in a year; the four suits, the four seasons? Cool right! So now you know why there are 52 cards and why there are 4 suits. Hahaha. And I didn't say its going to be as funny as the last one..I guess I should add the humurous one I saw the other time..maybe it will come up in the next post! :D

Hmmmmmmm. Okay I've been thinking more often these few days about things..like something's not quite right. Oh hahah never mind. I think I had other stuff to blog about..maybe I'll come back when I remember what they are..hahah okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

[Edit]
LOL I just saw this question in a particular quiz:
You have to turn in a journal for English class. Your journal is
a. written in a cloth-covered blank book.
b. recorded on a cassette or CD.
c. recorded on videotape.

LIKE LOOOOL?? I've never even thought of the 2nd and 3rd options for a journal! LOL. Besides, the teachers (or at least Singaporean teachers) always request for the same old thing - write your journal in your school's exercise book. LOL..Okay maybe when I become a teacher I'll make them write in a blog..or they can send an email to me..attach the video or sound file WITH TRANSCRIPT (In case I cant make out what theyre saying, LOL!) or they can just write it. Hahah yay free style XD Okayyyy hahaha God bless, take care & byeeeeeeee! :)
[/Edit]

No comments: