This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, December 21, 2007

513. fancy some more kudos cards? XD

Annyeonghaseyo everybody! If you remember..we wrote kudos cards on fine day in school to our friends and wasn't it such fun? :D Hhaha yup but there were limited cards! So what do we do? We continue them in our blog! Hahahh. Okay okay kudos cards, thankgiving cards, notes -- whichever way you see it, let's begin the surprise!! YAYYYYYY. Hahahah. Its going to be a real surprise cause I'm going to write to people I'm not very close to as well. Hahaha! XD

YAYYYY..woohoo exciting leh. Lol. (and by the way this is not considered a proper post so no NOI..sorry!)

HERE WE GOOOOO! :D

First and foremost my #1 dearieeee! Q!!

She's the one I can hold any conversation with starting without hellos cause she never minds (:D), she's probably the only one in school who've seen all my personalities, I'm certain she'll be the one (or one of those?) who will be standing by no matter what..she's my best friend!! YAYYYYY. Hahah oh yea girl, its okay if youre not going. Not your fault right its your mum so well..next year then!! :D:D Thanks for being such a dear to go all out (hahaha) to organise my birthday party..cause..you dont like organising stuff! LOL SO THANKS A LOT (and for everything!) And thank God we know each other so well we even know when one of us is pmsing (and its really rather accurate, lol) so we dont blame each other when we quarrel..Hahaha. And yea and you know, feeling emo doesnt mean you have to listen to emo songs.. :D I LOVE YOU!! =)

Okie next up. V!

She likes Bodyglove..hmm watches a lot of movies (hahah) Hey girl. The dearies never change soooo you're still one of them! No doubt :D Am really glad we (sort of) cleared things up..and you're a loyal one too! :) Thanks for everything too :):) Love you! :D

Wheeeee guess who's next. Cl..Cl..ara!

Hhaha this girl has fair skin! (Got secret?) Lol hmm one of the three from our class to have gone to TW. YAY! :) Oh and Russel and really make her laugh. Non-stop. LOL. Cute! Stay happy girl! Laughter is, afterall, the best medicine :D Love you! :D

Okay next on the list: Sher!

Sheryl sheryl shermama. Hahah thanks ah for acknowledging us. LOL. Okay kidding! Hmm sherrr. Sister in Christ, loves purple and very retro stuff. And now you know you dont look hideous in dresses and youre not fat so stop saying you are. If you dont say it your mindset will change and tada Sher is NOT fat! :D YAY hunger camp together! Hhaha okay God bless and thanks for everything too! Love you! :)

Rie!

Valerieeeeee. Is tall, open-minded and easy-going. :) Is a dancer! Hahah okay. I'm sure our insanity is infectious. One fine day Rie started laughing a whole lot more!! YAYAY! =D Thanks for being the co-organiser for my birthday :D And thanks for being the peacemaker when either Q or I were pmsing and we start "fighting", LOL! Thanks for everything la..hahah..love you! :D Oh and all the best for your prince charming XD

WP!

WaiPing doesnt like beehoon, she has small ears..therefore she's in NCC! LOL. Okayyy hmm we love Disney shows! LOL. Especially Barbie. LOOOOL. Okayy thanks for everything..love you too! :)

Japh!

Yay fellow bookworm! Has lots of interesting stories to share..hhah those KFC times. Hmm she's at camp now..must be having fun! Hahah and what happened to your blog? Cant access leh. And um Japhiaaaaaaa is a gymnast! Very flexible okay dont play play. LOL. Okay girl, God bless and love you! :)

JY!

CHIAAAAAYIN DEARIE! LOL. Lover of anime, my retard friend and my best laughing partner! Hahahah..and not to forget, the cute obasan! (Its a compliment!!) Heho. I'm glad I met you. Hahaha, gained myself a new goody friendy. Hahaha! Thanks for everything too :):) & love you!! (SWINGS AFTER O'S, YAY! XD)

HM!

WOOHOO SHUAIGE. Hahahah loves anime and purple! :) YAY hmm thanks for like being online often if not my em.s.an will be so boring and dead. Lol. And thanks for being so random..my knowledge of bleach and other animes increased thanks to your info. Hhaha and I dont mind you talking randomly cause it helps la. Better than total silence in eMSaN. Hahah. XIEXIENI! Love you!

Carine!

Hmm..I'll remember that time during chinese class when I came in with a foul mood and you just lent your listening ear without saying anything.. :) thanks for being there in your quiet way.. :) I do appreciate it..yay! Hahah oh your new hamsters are really adorable :):) Love you!

Bea!

HELLOOOO I think youre still in M'sia now? Anyway bea is easygoing, tall and feminine. And we have things in common! Hush hush. Hahah. Thanks for those retarded moments..the carplate # shouting..the ali baba clap..and so much more..hahaha love you!! :)

Saman!
HI GIRL =D Sadist at heart..but slowly changing (I can see! :D) I'll remember the watsons times..ahhaha dove girl. YAY WE'RE GOING TO CAMP TOGETHER. =D Oh and I'll remember that time you stayed with me when I was having a stomachache. Greatly appreciated :):) Love you! =D

QN
Helloooo. I dont know if you'll ever read this but never mind hahaha. I'll remember that time we ran around looking for clinics..hahah it was a fun adventure :D And that talk in TW? I'll remember it too :) QiaoNi..always seen with a bright smile..hahah :) Love you! :)

YeeSin
Hmm..Very smiley girl too. Hahah. That time you touched the bird droppings accidentally because of me..really sorry..and thanks a lot!! :D And..stay happy! :) Love you too! :)

Joey
Jojo大姐..lol. I dont think you ever told us to stop calling you that..hahah..he's rich. And generous. LOL. He often says "have faith". Which Sher said and I quote, "Weird but very true" Hahha. AND one of the most memorable things someone said to me this year (so far) came from him. LOL.."Why are so hard on yourself?" I think he forgot already la..anyway its cause..lol never mind. Anyway I'm trying. Not to be so hard on myself. LOL. Okay so thanks for everything too! :)

Josephine
Hi girl :) Thanks for coming to the birthday "party". Hahah :) I really hope you did have fun..So sorry if you didnt..anyway I hope you truly enjoyed yourself that day..hahha :)

JingYi
Hellooo :) Hahah JingYi loves wearing dresses. Oh and she's rich too. Lol. And she loves maths! :) hahha. Stay happy! :)

SH
Lol thanks for coming too. And I hope you enjoyed yourself that day as well! :) Loves anime..like dgrayman? Lol okay. And claim's he's "nooberchild" -.- Lol. Lamerrrr. I think..thats all? :)

KJ
Hello! Lol the occasional big brother O.O Really occasional. Anyway thanks for caring when I was sick. Lol. And I heard you got a new girlfriend? Lol all the best! XD Oh and God bless too :)

LR
LOL I dont even know if you read my blog. Hhahaha. I'll remember maths class. Fun. Not sure if next year's seating arrangements will be the same but anyway will remember you as seating partner (Q's the other one, hahaha!)! Oh and thanks for helping for the Q birthday thingy. Hahah. :)

Kamsahamida to all the above, yay! :D And thanks to those who have been so forgiving, you know who you are! Thank God my friends are big-hearted people. Lol.

[Edit]
I forgot to add in church friends! Opps. Another time perhaps.. :)
[/Edit]

Other things I remember..
(I think I'll edit this part. When I feel like it. Hahaha)

Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :):)

No comments: