This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, December 17, 2007

510. letting go

[Edit]
Okay shanks I never thought I'd do this. This which is selling stuff on my blog. OMGOSH LOL anyway its not really a big deal la :D Okay so does anyone want skinny jeans, size 27, $20? The brand's Lona Yao and uhh it isn't my size so yea. Oh and it says "Lona Jeans" at the back, no yao. HAHAH. Okay so if you want it..tell me :D

Its the 18th of Dec today by the way. Anyway, some thoughts I want to put down and get over. Hahah how silly it was of me. To think, and expect that from which thats practically rather impossible. Hahaha. Shhhhh. Now go do your homework. LOL.
[/Edit]

Okay hi people I know I dont post entries like these in this blog but never mind. I just feel it has to be here. :)

Alright so God, I SURRENDER. You are everywhere, even if I escape, run away or hide from You, You always find me and bring me back. Not saying I ran away from You..its just an example. Yea You know it. Anyway thank You for every single thing. I feel better than before, thank You. I surrender everything that's going to happen into Your hands. Cause I know everything will work out for the good with You. :) I dont know what id going to happen, I don't know what has happened to me, I feel all weird; strange like this isn't me. And I seriously don't like that feeling. But never mind. Cause You're here. You're watching over me. You never change. You are my Heavenly Father. You'll take care of me, You'll take care of everything. And if I have been holding anything back intentionally or subconsiously, please take it from me and..let Your will be done. Thank You Lord. In Jesus Name, Amen. :))


"but you know, im just gonna go into this camp, just trusting God.
cause God's so big, he'll be able to do anything.
and just cares my cares unto Him.
cause He's forever faithful.
and He'll always be there for me.
He's gonna back me up in whatever i do.
and this camp is going to be an awesome camp.
I'm just gonna really receive and be blessed.
and just be in daddy's embrace and love for me.
and camp's going to be a really great time of worship and encountering Jesus.
and a time to make godly friendships and have fun as well :)
hahahha.
SO HERE I COME HUNGER CAMP!"
Uh huh. Thank God I feel good now :D I love You Daddy!! God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :):)

No comments: