This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, December 09, 2007

506. strange

[Edit]
I LIKE THIS SONG =D and I wanna stay in this kinda place sometime. Or perhaps a treehouse? :)
[/Edit]

Hi, I have many (to me) unfinished stuff to do. Havent finished reading that chinese book I bought in TW. Not surprising cause I knew I wouldn't finish it in one go. Its in traditional chinese which also means you read the book the opposite way (the proper way actually) still not accustomised to it so oh well I'll get used to it :)

(Sidenote: Forgot to bring my pencil box to church today! How could I forget..hmm. Haahh)

And I still STILL havent finish my CW essay..reached the word target already :D BUTTTTT the story is incomplete which means I have to spin some more tales. Havent finish all the book activities..havent find the 5 演讲词 (seriously couldnt find any suitable ones..and I dont think I should use her examples..) Havent complete my chinese essay..Eugene did another one but his theme is totally different from mine..and then havent finish the heymath homework as well..

Plus that history blog isnt all ready yet too. And the SS textbook isn't even available..do what notes. And I can't find the chem homework anywhere on MLG..Bang. Like excuse me if you want us to do your homework please be responsible to upload it and not let your students fret for nothing. Opps I think I sounded a bit harsh there. See I told you I feel odd.

AH CHICKEN. Kay I'm supposed to do homework now, get the history blog over and done with but hello? It requires loads of brain cells to ANALYSE CRITICALLY and to USE MULTIPLE PERSPECTIVES to write your answers. Okay the second requirement isn't that bad but..analyse critically? No mood for that now. Sigh. :(

Oh yea I have to edit my previous post cause some more people wished me today. LOL. Um alright if youre reading this pray for my brain cells to work more so that I can analyse CRITICALLY. Hahaha thanks a lot. Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments: