This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, December 07, 2007

504. 6.5 out of 10

Okay hello people..today has been rather eventful. Made an decision to jog early this morning..didn't eat breakfast cause you can't run after eating and well it felt great at the start, admiring the scenery and everything but BUT my shoelaces kept coming off so I had to tie them right? SOOOO I stopped in my tracks..And like jogged around in small circles a while more so I wouldn't have some kind of heart attack and then I bent down to tie the loose shoelaces.

Well I guess that was still too sudden cause after that I felt totally sick. I felt like barfing, my legs went weak, I felt giddy..something like how I'd feel when I get a tummyache but worse. Yea so thank God mummy was there with me..THANK GOOODDDDDD =D Praise Him. :) Yup so anyway I learnt that I dont like people patting my back when I'm about to barf to aid in the process or whatever, I'd rather you hold my hand to just let me know you're there. Yea so I decided to do the same if I see anyone going to puke in the future. :) Speaking about my back, I dont like people using a slightly bigger force than a touch on my back. Any bigger force..hahah..dont say I didnt tell you :)

Okay la there were other stuff that happened today but never mind :) My feet still feels cold..God, heal me, thank You :) Hmm okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =)

[Edit]
Photos:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Little sparrow I saw outside my house. It was chirping really loudly. Lol!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
LOOOOOL look at her sleeping pose.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Went to the ICA building, my queue number :):)
[/Edit]

No comments: