This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

517. normal (good)

Okay just a note to let everyone know I wont be blogging as often. Which means I'll still blog, yay! :) Alright I still have unfinished homework..hahah!! Never mind. Actual lessons start on Friday, having tuition after school tomorrow, quite a number of changes in school, was glad to see familiar faces..hahaha so summarized right? XD

Okay la God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeee! <3

P.S.: Being a Sec4 takes some getting used to. A bit attached to 2007 la. Lol. Hello 2008! :)

P.P.S: JY, HERE'S WISHING YOU A QUICKIE COMPLETE RECOVERY!! Loads of misses and love, take care and see you soon! :):)

P.P.P.S: Sorry! Forgot to add this in..thank you V for your new year present..for thinking of us when you were in M'sia..hahah..I havent used it but I guess I will, soon. :D Thanks again! :)

No comments: