This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, January 25, 2008

524. normal (good)

Hellooooooo :) TGIF!! And thank God for every single blessing He gave..He's incredibly awesome. :D Soooo the 4th week of school has come to an end! Having 3 tests next week..tuition tomorrow.

Homework:
SS essay
SS WB
English WB
English cyberstuff
Heymath (cyberstuff)
Amath
报章报道

I collected the school calendar and my IC earlier this week! Woohooo XD Havent got everything for CNY..no time to shop..=( I think I need to get new highlighter(s) and coloured pens..so far the carnival tickets sales have been alright. Think I shall stop at this amount.. :D

Sigh my whole body is aching from PE -.- If we're going to do that every week..then I need to exercise more? Or maybe it would be better next week cause I already did the same thing this week..lol that sounds confusing.

And ahhhhhh I can't sign in to MLG oh nooooo. Okay have to go eat now..shall settle that problem later..God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeee! :)

[Edit]
YAYYYY!! I can access to MLG now..turns out they changed my user ID and didnt tell me -.- This is called..self-troubleshooting. XD Okay and MrC is really humurous:
Directions:
PLS DOWNLOAD THE FILES AND PRINT. IT MAY TAKE A WHILE, KEEP MOVING THE MOUSE.
LOLOL!! I find it funny cause..it seems like a proper command BUT just imagine someone really doing that - moving the mouse frantically all the time LOLOL. Okay never mind if you dont get it..hahahah going off now (again), God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D
[/Edit]

No comments: