This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, January 19, 2008

523. joyful

:D:D I FOUND MY SCHOOL TIEEEEEE WOOHOOOOOO! PRAISE GOD! He's really awesome. I didnt exactly worry too much about it..perhaps cause I know in the end its going to be fine..like God is going to let me find it back..like how He did with my other belongings in the past..or maybe hmm I took that for granted? Sorry if I did, God..and thank You so muchhh!

Did you know the new school tie's material is thick as anything..and its really uncomfortable..I'm so grateful I got my own tie back. Hahahaha I'm in a good mood! :D:D

Things I have to do:
FINISH QTTTT.
Study for Physics test
Chinese book activties (yay I borrowed the books today :D)
Chinese WB and WS
SS paragraphs
Heymath
Amath HW

Not so important things:
Get my already-paid-for calendar from GO.
Contacts.
Red/white cloth wedges.
Tell dad about the braces thing.
Cut hair and buy new rubber band for school use.
Eat a cow. Just joking. HAHAHA!!
Sell carnival tickets.
Buy single-line book for Q.

Hmm that's all I can think of at the moment..oh and I just finished reading a book..a book I wanted to read since..not a very long time but I'm glad I finished it within such a short period of time. Somehow, I felt the ending wasnt as wholesome as it should. But maybe its already whole in itself. Hmmm.

Okay I'm done..God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D <3

No comments: